Why invest in Cancun and Riviera Maya?
The success of the tourism industry, the priviledged geographic location, the quality of the services and infrastructure, the logistics and transportation, the cultural and social events and the safety make Cancun and the Riviera Maya the number one destination for the generation of new business in Mexico, Latin America and the Caribbean.
In essence, this paradise provides the commercial opportunity where domestic and foreign investments are added to the relevant foreign development of this region.
Cancun and the Riviera Maya are the most important tourist destinations in mexico for the past 18 years:
- Recognized as the 1ST mexican tourism destination, as well as the most relevant tourism destination in the Caribbean, beating the Bahamas and Puerto Rico.
- Certified by the World Tourism Organization as one of the towns with greater tourist development and the most modern infrastructure at international level.
- The foreing touristic revenue of this area represents mexico’s 40% of the total revenue generated .
11,186,645 tourists flocked last year to this destination.
- Is the most important commercial, financial, industrial and logistic center in the southeast of Mexico.
- Is the mexican place with more proximity to Europe, Africa, central and South America and the east coast of the United States and Canada, and also the gate to countries in Central America.
- It has the most modern and functional international airport in Latin America and the Caribbean where you get better connections to the major international markets allowing timely exchange of goods, supplies and services.
- According to SEDETUR there are:
- 97,606 rooms distributed in 1022 hotels.
- 1,420 restaurants specialized in mexican and international cuisine.
- With an approximate annual acquisition of $8,662.30 MDD.
- As a tourist atraction has it all: a large ecological reserve, more than 20 archaeological zones, 450 km of beaches bordered by the turquoise sea, the second world largest coral reef, more than 16 golf courses of international recognition and with over than 20,000 boutiques and shops in the hotel zone and downtown Cancun, several theme parks and more.
- Above all Cancun and the Riviera Maya have become the most relevant business platform for the mexican and foreing investors. it is a place distinguished worldwide for the consolidation and expansion of any kind of business. This is why it is the official venue for Exphotel.